Supremus Man Pad - Distinguishing multidirectional anatomic shape for maximum
support and comfort , which allows the pad to naturally adapt to the
cyclist’s body, becoming an extension of it. When the athlete moves
on the saddle, the pad moves with him.
- Long distance men’s pad featuring different foam combinations and
varied densities, delivering superior perineal support and increasing
protection along the pelvic track.
- Design based on anthropometrical parameters and several field
tests to define each single detail.
- ‘in-lay’ construction of the foams: in the central area, foams are not
put one on top of the other like in a sandwich but one inside the
other, for a slim profile and best stability on saddle.
- The 60 density foam frame provides a soft transition from the central
highly protective HCS material with its 200/kg m3 density that
support the pressure area, to the soft wings where the legs move.
- The area of the HCS is wide on the rear part to support the pressure
of the ischial bones for the more upright MTB position and tapers
in the frontal area to give support to the perineal zone for the more
aggressive road position.
- The 80 density small inserts allow for flexibility of the chamois and
still give support in case the cyclist sits on the nose of the saddle
- This construction with a slim profile allows for best protection,
flexibility and greater stability in saddle.
- Elastic Interface® X-Tract exclusive fabric with special channel
structure that helps collect and canalize moisture for rapid drying
on the skin surface. It’s bacteriostatic properties keep the pad dry
and odorfree over longer time. The special polyamide makes for an
extremely soft and breathable fabric for maximum well being.
- Supple, lightweight, soft wings for best fit and protection against
- Central channel to support male anatomy, preventing numbness
and enhancing blood flow.