A money back guarantee is valid for all purchases which is applied according to the terms and conditions shown below under “Right of Withdrawal”.
We guarantee products for 24 months (in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 206 of 2005 and following) and we declare that products delivered comply with those shown and described in the online catalogue. Any visible defects must be reported by the Customer according to the provisions of article 132 Legislative Decree no. 206 of 2005..
The price of the Products on sale is that indicated on the Site at the time the order is placed by the Consumer. Product prices shown on the site are inclusive of the costs of standard packaging, VAT (where applicable) and any indirect duties (where applicable), and are exclusive of shipping costs, which will be calculated before the order placed with the Seller by the Consumer is confirmed, and which the Consumer agrees to pay to the Seller in addition to the price shown on the Site.
The total price payable to the Seller will be indicated in the Order and also indicated on the order confirmation sent via e-mail by the Seller to the Consumer.
If the Products are to be delivered to a country outside the European Union, the total price stated in the order and order confirmation, including indirect taxes, is net of any customs duties and any other taxes which the Consumer hereby agrees to pay for, if required, in addition to the price stated in the order and order confirmation, as required by laws in force in the country to which the Product will be delivered. For further information on any duties or taxes applicable in his country of residence or destination of the Products, the Consumer is invited to check with the relevant authorities in his country of residence or destination of Products.
Shipping fees and taxes will not be refunded for packages that are refused due to VAT/duties.
For each purchase order the Customer will receive an invoice at the email address communicated. The issue and transmission of the invoice will be done following sending out of the order and not at the same time. The goods will be accompanied by the shipping document.
When ordering, the Customer can ask that the product is delivered to an address different to that shown on the invoice.
LIST OF COUNTRIES WE DELIVER TO
Orders can only be delivered to the following countries:
- Canada: kindly note that only a selection of cycling items is available for sale
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- USA: kindly note that only a selection of cycling items is available for sale
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Product availability is always shown in the product catalogue published on the website: the published products are almost always available in the warehouse and therefore ready to be shipped within the following 48 hours. Snow Collection is not available for sale in USA and Canada.
Any complaint must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via registered letter sent to Zero Industry Srl, Via Nazionale dei Giovi 251, 20823 Lentate sul Seveso (MB)
IMAGES, TEXTS, GRAPHICS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The registered trademarks and the Logos belong to their respective owners. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce or publish, even partially, the images, texts and graphics. Any authorized use will be reported and prosecuted in accordance with the laws in force.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for any direct and/or indirect damages or losses caused by the sale of goods and services offered in the catalogue published on the website, including those due to delay and/or failure to deliver products, for the similarity of goods to the specifications published on the website nor for any other fact which is not directly attributable.
GUARANTEES AND RETURNS
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with article 5 of Law Decree 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (namely an individual who purchases goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity, or does not make the purchase specifying a VAT number on the Zero Industry Srl order form), he or she has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without providing any explanation and without any penalties, except as specified in the following points. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to Zero Industry Srl of its intention to do so within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
This notice must be sent by registered post with return receipt to Zero Industry Srl, Via Nazionale dei Giovi 251, 20823 Lentate sul Seveso (MB), Italy, or by email to email@example.com
Once we have received the above mentioned withdrawal notice, the Customer Service Department will promptly provide the customer with instructions on how to return the goods, which must reach Zero Industry Srl within 14 days from the authorization. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the right is applied to the product purchased as a whole; partial withdrawal is possible when the purchaser has purchased more than one product and intends to withdraw from only a number of these;
- the right does not apply to sealed products once opened;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all parts;
- to reduce the risk of the original packaging being damaged, we recommend, when possible, to place it in an outer box, with the wording “RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL”;
- in no case should labels or adhesive tape be applied directly to the original product packaging;
- in accordance with legislation, shipment expenses for the return shall be paid by the customer;
- the customer is fully responsible for products during shipping until there is confirmation of receipt in our warehouse;
- in the event of damage to the goods during shipment, Zero Industry Srl will advise the customer of the occurrence (within 5 working days of receiving the goods in its warehouse) to allow the latter to promptly lodge a complaint with the relevant shipping company and obtain a reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for return, simultaneously cancelling the withdrawal request;
- Zero Industry will not be liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipping;
- when the product arrives in the warehouse, it will be inspected to check for any damage or tampering not caused by shipping. If the original packaging is damaged, Zero Industry Srl will withhold a percentage, not greater than 10% of the amount of the product, as contribution for repair costs. Except for any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Zero Industry will refund the customer, by bank transfer, the full amount already paid within 14 days of the goods being received. The customer is responsible for promptly providing bank account details in order to obtain the refund (Bank code – Branch code – Current account number of the addressee on the invoice).
- The right of withdrawal is entirely forfeited, if the essential condition of the goods being intact (packaging and/or contents) is not met, in the cases in which Zero Industry finds:
- The original external packaging and/or internal packaging is missing;
- Integral elements of the product are missing;
- the product has been damaged other than during shipment;
If the right of withdrawal if forfeited, Zero Industry will return the purchased product to the sender, charging him or her with the shipping costs.
All our deliveries are entrusted to the best courier companies in the market.
ITALY & EUROPE
Products will be shipped 48 hours after receiving payment and delivery will be made within approximately 3 working days throughout most of the Italian peninsula; delivery to the Italian islands and more remote locations in Italy as well as throughout the rest of Europe will be made within approximately 5 working days (up to a maximum of 7 working days).
Products will be shipped 48 hours after receiving payment and delivery will be made within approximately 5-8 working days throughout the United States; delivery to the west coast will be made approximately within 8 working days. Delivery times begin one business day after the order is placed. You will receive an e-mail containing your tracking number one your package has been shipped.
Products will be shipped 48 hours after receiving payment and delivery will be made within approximately 8 working days throughout Canada. Delivery times begin one business day after the order is placed. You will receive an e-mail containing your tracking number one your package has been shipped.
Shipping charges will be calculated at the time of purchase based on the order, as shown below:
Order < 200€ : 15€ ; Order > 199€ : Free shipping
Order < 200£ : 10£ ; Order > 199£ : Free shipping
|USA||Order <100US$ : 25US$
Order >100US$ : Free shipping
|CANADA||Order <150CAD$ : 33CAD$
Order >150CAD$ : Free shipping
Our online store accepts returns within 14 days from the delivery date. Please get in touch with our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with all the information. Please note that returns need to be approved by our customer care.
Even if in the package you’ll find a pre-printed label for the return, remember to get in touch with our customer care who will authorize the UPS pick up.
Every purchase on zerorh.com is carried out securely using the following payment methods:
- PayPal (for more information see the PayPal User Agreement available on paypal.com)
- Moneta Intesa SanPaolo Circuit (for credit card payments via Visa, Mastercard and Diners, not registered on the Paypal circuit, as well as irrevocable payments on the Mybank payment circuit)
- Bank transfer to the current account specified when concluding the order
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
Product availability is always shown in the product catalogue published on the website: the published products are almost always available in the warehouse and therefore ready to be shipped within the following 48 hours.
This contract is governed by Italian law.
For any matters not expressly stated, the rules of law applicable to the relations and the circumstances provided for in this contract shall be applied.
With regard to civil disputes relating to sales contracts between the Customer and Zero Industry srl concluded on the website, if the Customer is a consumer the judicial jurisdiction lies without exception with the court in the Customer’s place of residence or domicile, if located in Italy.
In all other cases, jurisdiction lies exclusively with the Court of Como, Italy.
The parties submit all controversies resulting from this contract or connected to it – including therein those relating to its interpretation, validity, effectiveness, execution and termination – for mediation according to the provisions of the regulations of the Conciliation Service of the Como Arbitration Board which the parties expressly declare to know and fully accept. The parties undertake to use mediation before starting any arbitration or judicial proceeding.
All information relating to the regulation and costs of the mediation service can be easily consulted on the Como Arbitration Board website, www.co.camcom.gov.it
The Parties also agree that the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this transaction